DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS?
The GS Giants is an organization built from volunteers, and under no circumstances would we dare to put anything above your personal lives. Therefore, a few weeks ago, our Social Media Director, informed us that personal life has gotten into the way and she couldn't dedicate as much time as they would like to for her duties.
Per our bylaws, the applicants for this position will come from the general membership, you. Then the Board of Directors will vote and select the replacement of the two departing members.
This role is crucial to our family, and we ask you first to contact us (email@example.com) and ask us any questions you may have before considering applying.
SOCIAL MEDIA DIRECTOR
This family has come a long way because of volunteers looking forward to giving back to the community. We would be nothing without you. And for that, we thank you!
- The Social Media Director is to collect news and material for website updates and/or press releases. He/she will coordinate with various media outlets to promote club activities and events.
- The Social Media Director will maintain ownership and administration privileges of all Social Media Platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- The Social Media Director shall maintain an adequate file of current and past club press releases.
- The Social Media Director shall work with the Webmaster to ensure the event calendar is up to date on the website and socialize and advertise such events.
- The Social Media Director has voting power during the Board Meetings.