How to win BIG at the 2017 GS Giant
So you think you’re not good enough to win cool prizes? Wrong!The GS Giant's Snake River Ramble is not an event where all the best prizes go to only the best riders. Everyone has the opportunity to win! The GS Giant Adventure Track will showcase some great riders competing for bragging rights and trophies. But the prizes donated by our generous sponsors will be awarded in raffle and the more riding activities you do, the more raffle tickets you earn and the better your chances of winning.
Here's what you can do to earn Prize Raffle tickets during the event:
- Guess what! You’ve earned a raffle ticket just by registering before the deadline! See how easy that was?
- Participate in one of the three Gypsy Tours on the way to our host campsite. There will be tours coming from several directions all arriving on Sunday, July 9th at the Mountain River Ranch. Details can be found on the website.
- Visit GS BS sites. Yup, you guessed it! It’s a list of bull s*** sites and attractions around our host state of Idaho. Go out and explore some road side kitsch. Visit five sites and be able to produce pictures, then see one of our event team members before dinner for your raffle tickets. One ticket per 5 sites visited.
- Participate in the Black Dog Cycle Ride. Kurt Forget from Black Dog Cycle Works will host a ride on Tuesday, July 11th including a nice stop for lunch. You must sign up in advance and raffle tickets will be given out upon your return.
- Ride the Adventure Track. Join us in Salt Lake City, UT at the BMW MOA National Rally: Find Your Crossroads and ride the custom build adventure track. There are three skill levels. You don’t have to ride it perfectly...just give it a good try.
- Other opportunities to earn raffle tickets will happen as we dream them up. So pay attention!